Ceiling Fan - Marva
The round, wide lamp shade of the Marva is characteristic for this ceiling fan, on the inside an E 27 light bulb with a maximum of 60 Watts provides enough lighting. The fan housing is divided in the middle because of the holder for the 5 turnable blades, giving the Marva additional charm. On the inside of the housing a silently operating top-quality motor works between 110 and 230 revolutions per minute while consuming a maximum of 44 Watts. Lighting and rotation speed are controlled seperately with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter 76 cm / 30" for spaces with up to 12 m²
- Shell colour: brushed nickel
- Blade colour: graphite / white (dual effect, blades can be installed both ways)
- Lighting: 1 x E27, max. 60 Watts (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 110 / 170 / 230
- Current consumption: max. 44 Watt
- Total height: 41 cm / 16.2" (down rod can be shortened)
- Diameter motor housing: 16,5 cm / 6.5"
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5.1"
- Installation on ceilings with up to 35° pitch
- Forward and reverse run (summer and winter activity)
- Light and fan can be controlled seperately with pull cord
- Adaptable for remote control or wall switch
- Weight: ca 4,6 kg
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!
The fitting drop rods can be found in our shop.