Ceiling Fan OUTDOOR ELEMENTS white
In order to use a ceiling fan in outdoor areas well, it should be having a splash water and humidity protection. An IP 44 certification, like the one the outdoor fan Elements by Hunter has, is a secure affirmation of this particular protection class. Thus, the ceiling fan is perfectly suitable for use in outdoor areas. With a quietly operating 3 speed motor and 132 cm / 52" diameter the fan smoothly powers the weather proof blades and can be regulated with the integrated pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: white finish (weather proof rust-free housing)
- Blade colour: matt white (weather proof synthetic material)
- Without lighting / HUNTER outdoor add-on light kits can be added
- Revolutions per minute: max. 145 (3 fan speeds)
- Power consumption: 15 - 63 Watt
- Distance ceiling-blades: ca. 29.2 cm / 11.5"
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2"
- Total height: 33.7 cm / 13.3"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode via pull cord)
- Included pull cord (3 fan speeds)
- Wall control can be added (not compatible with remote control)
- Smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 15 years limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: ca. 8.3 kg
- Protection class: IP44 (splash water proof, protected from humidity)
The fitting extension rod is available in our shop.