Stadler Form fan Charly Little up to 520 m²
• inclination angle adjustable • power consumption: 25 - 33 Watt • 3 fan speeds
Item number 14518
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 230 Volt / ~50 Hertz
- Material: cinc, aluminium, coated steel
- Blades: 3 aluminium blades
- round base made of cinc die-cast
- Inclination angle adjustable
- 3 fan speeds
- Diameter ventilation screen: 12"
- suitable for rooms with up to 20 m²
- Power consumption: 25 - 33 Watt
- max. air flow: 3300 m³/h
- Dimensions cm (W x H x D): 35.2 x 39.5 x 25.5
- Dimensions inch (W x H x D): 13.8 x 15.5 x 10
- Sound level (dB): 52
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Attention: This item is delivered with a Type C Europlug, you might need an adapter.
A stainless steel look as well as a simple and timeless design are currently very popular. The Charly little floor fan combines both. The solid construction of this little fan is made of metal, which already speaks for its outstanding practicality. Particularly useful are the round feet the device stands on. They hold up the ventilation screen with its alu blades, the pitch of the cage can be adjusted individually. The aluminium blades are completely encased by the cage, so that the operation is safe even when small children are present.
The floor fan Charly little produces evaporative cooling with its air circulation and provides a pleasant indoor climate. The fan does not lead to direct draught effects as it is designed for operation on the ground. That predestines the Charly little fan for use in smaller rooms where it can prove its worth. The additional oscillation feature also automatically increases the air flow, therefore it will not be necessary to constantly move the device from one place to another.