Insect trap Flykiller Mo-El 700 / 701 with Glueboard
• attraction with insect lamp • coverage: 100 m² • application: food industry, restaurants, supermarkets
Item number 701
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: aluminium
- System: glueboards (345 x 170 mm), 4 glueboards included in the delivery (replace as required)
- Insect lamp: UVA top quality lamp, 2 x 15 Watt (shatter-proof)
- Wide coverage: 100 m² (reach: 10 to 12 m)
- Service life of lamp: ca. 2000 hours
- Range of radiation: UV range between 300 and 400 nm
- Maximum power consumption: 40 Watt
- Maximum current consumption: 0.22 Ampere
- Device is ready to mount, mouting material is included in the delivery
- Mounting options: suspended by chains, free-standing or wall mounting
- Harmless to humans, outstanding catch rate for insects
- Gasketed sockets allow you to clean the device with water or steam
- Easy cleaning by replacing the glueboards periodically
- Application: These models were designed specifically for use in food production and food processing (such as restaurants, supermarkets)
- Safety: certified according to IMQ for high electrical safety
- Protection code: IP55, protected from splashing water
- Suitable according to hygiene regulations 93/43 and 96/3 EEC
(B x H x T) mm
|Mo Butterfly 700||400 x 112 x 439|| |
Saltwater-proof aluminium, lamp housing made of acrylic with rubber gasket
|Mo Fly 701||400 x 135 x 147||Aluminium||2.2|
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than the intended use.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
The fitting accessories are available in our shop.
Please note: This device is supplied with a cord and a European 2-pin plug, you might need an adapter.
Insects pose a problem in all areas and environments that have to do with foodstuffs. Conventional flykillers are not an ideal solution in this case, because the caught insect quite literally explodes after coming in contact with the electric grid and debris is sent flying over a great distance - possibly even directly into the food. This is not going to happen with the Butterfly 700 or Butterfly 701 as this insect trap attracts the pests with a special UV lamp and catches with the help of a glueboard.