Insect trap INSECTIVORO 363 Sterilizer coverage 180 m²
attraction with insect lamp and fan impeller
reach: 180 m²
application: domestic, commercial, industrial areas, food production companies
Item number 3637
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: grey (synthetic material, robust housing, double insulation)
- System: with patented catch tank (with automatic hinged cover plate)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 245 x 340 x 220 mm
- Range: 180 m²
- Insect lamp (safe for humans, but best catch results for insects) :
- UVA - top quality tube - 32 Watts
- UVC lamp - germicidal - 9 Watts
- Durability lamp: ca. 2000 hours
- Wavelength range: UV range between 300 and 400 nm
- Power consumption: 75 Watts
- Rotation speed (rpm): 850 /1250 (2 speeds)
- Current consumption: 0.35 Ampere
- Ready for use device with pre-connected plug and included wall mount
- Air flow of the quietly operating fan wheel sucks in flying insects, suitable for catching larger insects
- Patented lid system: open when device is switched on, closed when device is switched off
- Easy emptying of dehydrated insects, safe release of beneficial insects
- No chemicals, easy cleaning with water
- These models were developed with and for high hygienic standards in mind
- Application: domestic, commercial, industrial areas, food production companies
- Protection class II
The included special lamps only serve for attracting insects in combination with the mentioned insect traps are suitable neither for illumination in private rooms nor for any other use.
ATTENTION! Use only in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outside as not selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attraction method) not only catch pests but also beneficial insects.
The fitting accessories can be found in our shop.
Please note that the insect trap is delivered with a continental plug, you might need an adapter.
The Mo-El INSECTIVORO 363 Sterilizer takes a new approach to insect protection. Inside the insect trap animals are not killed, but rather caught in a closed tank. Beneficial insects like bees can therefore be taken out and released again. Pests, for example mosquitos, however dehydrate inside the tank. The technology in total is completely harmless for humans and certified with protection class II. The insect trap is delivered ready for use, no additional accessories are necessary.