Westinghouse ceiling fan Nevada 105 cm / 42" with pull switch
Ø 105cm / 42"
max. 43 W power consumption
housing colour iron
blade colour walnut / cherry
with pull switch
Item number 78272
item currently not available, estimated delivery time of maximum 10 weeks
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42"
- Housing colour: antique iron
- Blade colour: walnut / cherry (reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Revolutions per minute: 215 / 165 / 115
- Power consumption: 48 / 29 / 24 W
- Airflow: 129 m3/min / 4555 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 30cm / 11.8"
- Overall drop: 34.5cm / 13.6"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 50 dB(A)
- Forward and reverse function with slide switch on the housing
- Includes pull cord: 3 speeds / off
- Optional remote control or wall switch can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 5.1kg
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The Westinghouse ceiling Nevada is guaranteed to give your home a feeling of classicism with a touch of wild west romanticism. This ceiling fan with an old-look-style has a very appealing design. Its robust housing with antique iron finish holds 5 reversible blades in walnut and cherry. The rotation speeds are controlled with a pull switch, however if desired it is possible to add a remote control or wall switch. A diameter of 105 cm / 42" makes it an ideal accessory for cooling in small and medium-sized rooms. Despite its robust appearance, the device weighs only a mere 5.1 kg and is also suitable for rooms with low ceilings, thanks to a size of 34.5 cm / 13.6".
The fan operates on three rotation speeds (215 rpm, 165 rpm, 115 rpm). Another useful feature of the fan is a slide switch on the motor housing that helps to adjust the forward and reverse function for operation during summer and winter. A standard power supply of 230 Volt and 50 Hertz will be needed.