Energy-saving ceiling fan Bayu with LED light 122cm / 48"
max. power consumption 27 Watt
Ø 122cm / 48"
housing colour black & silver
3 blades, natural wooden finish
with remote control and LED
Item number 1223312017
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 140 - 240 Volt / 50 - 60 Hz
- Diameter: 122cm / 48"
- Blades: 3 blades, natural wood finish
- Housing colour: black and silver
- Dimmable LED lamp 22 Watt / 2200 Lumen (colour selectable: cool white / natural (daylight) white / warm white)
- Max. airflow: 14,950m3/h (equals wattage of 550m3/h)
- 5 fan speeds
- Revolutions per minute: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 225
- Watt: 4 / 6 / 11 / 19 / 27
- Distance ceiling to blades: 31.7cm / 12.5" (down rod can be cut to size)
- Max. ceiling pitch: 43°
- Summer and winter mode (forward and reverse function)
- Includes infrared remote control
- Remote control settings for light, fan speeds and running direction
- Weight: ca. 6.9kg
- Lumiuous flux: 2200 Lumen
- Light colour: 3000 K / 4000 K / 5000 K (neutral white)
- Medium rated life: 30,000 h
- Watt: 22
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
The energy-saving ceiling fan Bayu from the range of German brand Pepeo offers an impressive range of features that exceeds the standard on the market by far. A blade diameter of 122cm (48 inch) makes this DC fan ideal for medium-sized rooms. Thanks to its incredibly quiet high-quality motor the Bayu ceiling fan can be used in bedrooms or office spaces. It is also a great option for rooms with low or sloping ceilings: The Bayu has a size of just about 32cm (12.6 inch) and can be mounted to slopes with a maximum inclination of 43°.
The tricolour LED light (cool / daylight / warm white) is dimmable with an infrared remote control. That way it is quite conceivable to put up the Bayu in living rooms, cafés and bars because the lighting can be switched up to create a different atmosphere. The light and five fan speeds can be adjusted to the current requirements, the remote control has features for every single function available.
During reverse operation (winter mode) the energy-efficient Bayu ceiling fan is used for heat recovery. You will save heating costs by recirculating warm air from the ceiling. The durable Bayu ceiling fan is made of robust, temperature-resistant material and easy to clean.