Despite its suble colours the Aerodynamix in polished chrome with silver grey blades has a stylish appearance in every room. The aerodynamically blade shape and the modern designed fan hosuing are an absolute eyecatcher and the quietly operating direct current motor provides sufficient air circulation while consuming a minimum of power. The rotation speed as well as the optional ceiling light that are included in the delivery can be regulated with the remote control. Innovative technology and well-thought out design characterise this elegant ceiling fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: polished chrome
- Blade colour: silver (solid wood)
- Lighting: use 2 x E14 base, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes light kit as well as bottom cap)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 21 W
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190
- Ceiling to blades: 21cm
- Overall drop without light: 23cm
- Overall drop with light: 29 cm
- Diameter canopy: 13cm
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings (special drop rods sold separately)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, reverse function
- Patented energy-saving DC/EC motor technology
- Smooth, whisper-quiet operation
- Weight: 10kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E!