The transparent model of the LOFT Nickel almost appears like a designer lighting with air-condition, proving that the manufacturer VAXCEL has created yet another eye catching model. The clear, transparent blades form an aesthetic symbiosis with the long, satin nickel housing that has an integrated light source. With a diameter of 112 cm / 44" makes this ceiling fan a perfect match for cooling of rooms with up to 25 m² and its small total height of about 36 cm / 14.2" make it suitable for installation at low or pitched ceilings. The rotation speed and light intensity can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 112cm / 44"
- Housing colour: satin nickel
- Blade colour: clear (ABS)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 1 x G9 base, max. 40 W (bulb not included in the delivery / not compatible with LED)
- Revolutions per minute: 150 / 220 / 260
- Power consumption (motor): 18 / 29 / 45 W
- Max. airflow: 120 m3/min / 4237 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 36.2cm / 14.2"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 47cm / 18.5"
- Diameter canopy: 15cm / 5.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 23°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: light on / off / dimming, 3 fan speeds / off
- Optional wall controller can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: 6.1kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.