The transparent model of the LOFT Nickel almost appears like a designer lighting with air-condition, proving that the manufacturer VAXCEL has created yet another eye catching model. The clear, transparent blades form an aesthetic symbiosis with the long, satin nickel housing that has an integrated light source. With a diameter of 112 cm / 45" makes this ceiling fan a perfect match for cooling of rooms with up to 25 m² and its small total height of about 36 cm / 14.2" make it suitable for installation at low or pitched ceilings. The rotation speed and light intensity can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 112cm / 45"
- Housing colour: satin nickel
- Blade colour: clear
- Integrated ceiling light: 1x G9 base / max. 40 Watts (lamp not included, not suitable for LED)
- Revolutions per minute: 150 / 220 / 260
- Power consumption (motor): 18 / 29 / 45 Watts
- Max. airflow: 120 m3/min
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 36.2cm / 14.2"
- Dimensions ceiling to lamp body: 47cm / 18.5"
- Can be mounted to ceilings with max. 23° slope
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode) via slide switch on the housing
- Includes remote control (light on/off/dimming, 3 fan speeds/off)
- Wall switch can be added / Attention: wall switch and remote control cannot be combined!
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 7kg
An optional extension drop rod is available in our shop.
The light is suitable for bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!