Energy-saving ceiling fan Eco Elements Brass with remote
various fan size options
housing colour: antique brass
5 reversible blades
DC motor technology
Item number 1353201859
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 Volt ~50/60 Hertz
- Diameter options: 103cm / 41", 132cm / 52", 180cm / 71"
- Housing colour: antique brass
- 5 reversible blades
- Ceiling to blades: 30.0cm / 11.8" (22.5cm / 8.9" without down rod)
- Overall drop: 33.5cm / 13.2" (26.0cm / 10.2" without down rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13.2cm / 5.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5cm / 8.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, sleep timer, reverse function
- Optional add-on light kits sold separately (requires pre-assembling)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Energy-saving patented DC/EC motor technology
|diameter||103cm / 41"||132cm / 52"||180cm / 71"|
|blade colour / reverse||antique oak / beech||antique oak / beech||antique oak / walnut|
|power consumption (W)||5 - 23||5 - 23||5 - 24|
|rotation speed max. (rpm)||205||195||119|
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The energy saving piece of art.
The high-quality DC ceiling fan Eco Elements Brass antique with remote control by CasaFan is available in several different sizes. The ceiling fan has an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly motor with a beautyful design and traditional look.
Three models of the Eco Elements are available. All versions are equipped with a quietly operating, patented DC/EC motor. Compared to conventional ceiling fans it consumes 60 & less energy. Despite different sizes and fan blades the current consumption comes to 5 Watt on the slowest and a maximum of 24 Watt on the highest speed setting. A feature for switching between forward and reverse motion is also integrated. The reverse function allows an even redistribution of warm air during winter, which otherwise accumulates underneath the ceiling during winter. This can reduce heating costs by up to 30%.
The electro-plated housing made in antique brass, well-designed blade holders and five reversible wooden blades the Eco Elements is a real eyecatcher in every home.