Light your rooms and bring in a fresh breeze with the Westinghouse Comet Tiffany. This well desiged ceiling fan has a practical, integrated ceiling light that can be controlled independently from the rotation speeds. The reversible blades in wenge and dark cherry demonstrate that appealing design does not have to at the expense of performance: Their shape provides an ideal level of air flow. Furthermore, the motor operates quietly without audible sounds, making this ceiling fan perfect for the use in bedrooms.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: espresso (steel)
- Blade colour: wenge / dark cherry (MDF, reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 3 x E14 base, max. 3 x 60 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 28 / 42 / 58 W
- Revolutions per minute: 65 / 110 / 166
- Airflow: 166 m3/min / 5862 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 25cm / 9.8"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 38cm / 15"
- Diameter canopy: 15cm / 5.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 49 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode
- Independent pull cords for light and fan: light on / off, 3 fan speeds / off
- Optional remote control or wall switch sold separately
- Weight: 7.4kg / 16.3lbs
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of energy class: E to A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.