Ceiling Fan Airfusion Climate DC Chrome
Ø 132cm / 52"
max. motor wattage: 35 W
housing colour: brushed chrome
blade colour: silver
includes remote control
Item number 210520
item currently not available, estimated delivery time of maximum 10 weeks
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome (metal)
- Blade colour: silver (plywood)
- Motor wattage: 3 / 5 / 9 / 14 / 21 / 35 W
- Revolutions per minute: 51 / 78 / 106 / 134 / 162 / 191
- Max. airflow rate: 176 m3/min / 6215 cfm
- Ceiling to blades: 30cm / 11.8"
- Overall drop: 33cm / 13"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Diameter motor housing: 15.3cm / 6"
- Max. ceiling slope: 20°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, running direction
- Optional add-on light kit sold separately
- Weight: 5.2kg / 11.5lbs
The ceiling fan Airfusion Climate DC Chrome provides pleasant cooling for rooms on hot summer days. The quiet yet powerful motor ensures a continuous air flow, whereas 6 selectable speed settings allow perfect adaptation to the respective conditions in the room.
During winter the Airfusion Climate DC Chrome creates a sufficient recirculation of warm air, helping to save heating costs. All this is made possible with the reverse function of the fan. The direct current technology used for this fan decreases energy consumption by up to 40 percent while retaining the same air flow as conventional ceiling fans. On the highest speed setting the maximum power consumption is only 35 Watt. The brushed chrome housing and wooden, silver finished blades enhance the elegant design of this fan even more.
The included remote control poses as a useful and comfortable means of regulating the fan. All of the 6 speed settings as well as switching back and forth between forward and reverse motion can be controlled with the handheld device. A handy alternative for the remote control is a separate wall control unit, that can be purchased additionally, either as flushed or surface mounted model.