Ceiling fan Athena 105cm / 42" with LED and remote
max. 57 W motor wattage
Ø 105cm / 42"
housing colour antique nickel
blade colour walnut / white larch
includes remote control
Item number 78010
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42"
- Housing colour: antique nickel (steel)
- Blade colour: walnut / white larch (MDF, reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Integral lighting: 17.5 W LED, warm white (included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 12 / 24.4 / 57.3 W
- Amperage: 0.131 / 0.18 / 0.25 A
- Revolutions per minute: 104 / 162 / 234
- Max. airflow rate: 113 m³/min / 3990 cfm
- Noise level: 48 dB(A)
- Ceiling to blades: 31.8cm / 12.5"
- Overall drop: 45.8cm / 18"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds / off, light on / off
- Weight: 6kg / 13.2lbs
- High-performance LED panel
- Wattage: 17.5 W
- Colour temperature: 2700 K (warm white)
- Lumens: 1000 lm (equal to 75 W incandescent)
- Not dimmable
- CRI: 85
- Average rated life: 25000 h
- Switch cycles: 100,000
- Start up time: 0 sec
- Mercury contents: 0 mg
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- The lamps cannot be changed in the luminaire.
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
Despite its classic design and name this ceiling fan possesses all advantages of modern technology, combined with traditional shapes and colours. The applications on the integrated ceiling light were crafted with a passion for detail, the economical and bright LED lights perfect the whole look. The main body of this ceiling fan is of an antique nickel colour and provides room for a high-performing, quietly operating motor that works on three speed levels and can be regulated with the included remote control. The double bridges holding the blades go hand in hand with the designers' love for detail and perfectly fit the four reversible blades with optical dual effect.