Wall control / wall switch for ceiling fans with light - surface-mounted
• Motor on/ off, 4 fan speeds, light on / off • wall-mounted housing
Item number 85975-AP
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- Design - synthetic material housing, colour white, rotary switch with 4 fan speeds and dip switch.
- Functionality - 4 fan speeds and off. On / off switch for ceiling fan light. The delivery includes a surface-mounted housing that is installed on the wall. (Screws are included in the delivery). It is also possible to install this control in standard flushed-mounted sockets (single).
- Operation - The device uses micro capacitators to ensure speed control without buzzing sounds. 2 separate phases are required to control the motor and the light (1x phase motor and 1x phase light).
- Model - Delivery includes a surface-mounted housing. Also fits standard single flushed-mounted sockets.
- Compatibility - Suitable for ceiling fans with a motor wattage of up to 150 Watt and a power consumption of the light of up to 400 Watt.
In order to control the fan speeds of ceiling fans, it is also possible to use capacitator controllers instead of step-down transformer and controls. That way you can choose from 4 different fan speeds without any buzzing or humming sounds.