In order to control the fan speeds of ceiling fans, it is also possible to use capacitator controllers instead of step-down transformer and controls. That way you can choose from 4 different fan speeds without any buzzing or humming sounds.
Dimensions and technical details
- Design - synthetic material housing, colour white, rotary switch with 4 fan speeds and dip switch.
- Functionality - 4 fan speeds and off. On / off switch for ceiling fan light. The delivery includes a surface-mounted housing that is installed on the wall. (Screws are included in the delivery). It is also possible to install this control in standard flushed-mounted sockets (single).
- Operation - The device uses micro capacitators to ensure speed control without buzzing sounds. 2 separate phases are required to control the motor and the light (1x phase motor and 1x phase light).
- Model - Delivery includes a surface-mounted housing. Also fits standard single flushed-mounted sockets.
- Compatibility - Suitable for ceiling fans with a motor wattage of up to 150 Watt and a power consumption of the light of up to 400 Watt.