Ceiling fan Eco Elements 132cm / 52" Chrome with light
Ø 132cm / 52"
housing colour: brushed chrome
blade colour: antique cane
DC motor technology
Item number 1551328219902
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 Volt ~50/60 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: antique cane (dark stained, fixed on to metal frame)
- Lighting: use 2 x E27 base max. 40 W, suitable for energy-saving bulbs max. 13 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 23 W
- Max. revolutions per minute: 195
- Ceiling to blades: 30.0cm / 11.8" (22.5cm / 8.9" without down rod)
- Overall drop: 40.0cm / 15.7" (32.5cm / 12.8" without down rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13.2cm / 5.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5cm / 8.9"
- Diameter light kit: 24.0cm / 9.4"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, sleep timer, reverse function
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Energy-saving patented DC/EC motor technology
- Weight: ca. 10kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The uneven texture of the natural blades creates a multitude of small swirls of air which reduces the amount and coverage of the fan's airflow. If you are looking for a fan with a more powerful airflow we recommend opting for models with smooth blades.
The very best is barely enough for your home.
The energy saving ceiling fan Eco Elements BN with antique cane blades and remote control by CasaFan is setting new standards when it comes to state-of-the-art technology. The fan combines energy-saving functionality of the Eco series with a lighting feature as well as exclusive design.
The Eco Elements BN not only comes with 6 different rotation speeds including slow motion, but also offers the choice to switch between forward and reverse motion. Thanks to the powerful DC/EC motor this fan operates extremely quietly even on the highest speed setting with 195 revolutions per minute. Despite having the same performance as conventional ceiling fans, it consumes up to 60% less power than similar models.
The included light kit makes for an atmospheric lighting element. The light itself can be dimmed comfortably with the included remote control.
The Eco Elements offers a set of high quality blades and blade holders. The 5 dark wooden blades with antique cane style are attached to a metal frame and enhance the interior design of any home.