The Toledo ceiling fan by AireRyder is a real multi-talent, as this innovative design fan allow the use as a ceiling fan and a wall fan thanks to its adjustable fan housing. The turnable head above the motor housing can be adjusted to a 0°, 45° and 90° position and ensures an individual climatisation. The wall switch, that is included in the delivery, regulates the 4 rotation speeds. With its 3 fan blades in walnut look, this fan in a pitched position reminds a bit of an outboard engine with a ship propeller, giving off a maritime charm.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 47.5cm / 18.7"
- Housing colour: antique brass
- Blade colour: walnut
- Blade pitch: 20 °
- Revolutions per minute: 542 / 509 / 394 / 361
- Power consumption: 34.7 / 32.1 / 21.4 / 17.6 W
- Max. airflow: 80 m3/min / 2825 CFM
- Total height: 90° = 60cm / 23.6", 45° = 59cm / 23.2", 0° = 53cm / 20.8", adjustable angle
- Running direction is not reversible / Summer mode only
- Includes wall control: 4 fan speeds / off
- Optional remote control sold separately / Attention: It is not possible to combine the wall controller and remote control
- Weight: ca. 4.5kg