Vornado vintage model V Fan air circulator
• powerful fan with retro design • particularly solid • even distribution of air in the room
Item number 70141400
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: metal
- Colour: chrome
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 29.9 x 35.1 cm
- Inner diameter fan grille: 19.4 cm / 7.63"
- Revolutions per minute: 950 / 1300 / 1650
- Sound volume (dB): 50 / 56 / 63
- Max. airflow: 510 m³/h
- Max. power consumption: 40 Watt
- 3 fan speeds
- Up to 30 m reach
- Even indoor climate throughout the whole year
- 1.8 m lead wire with type C plug
- Weight: 3.8 kg
Attention: The fan is delivered with a type C plug, you might need an adapter.
Feeling like a private investigator in an old black-and-white-film without taking a pass on aerodynamic comfort of state-of-the-art fan technology is now possible. The Vornado vintage model V Fan with a trendy retro look you can get yourself a piece of the 1950s lifestyle - of course not only in your office.
The V Fan was introduced to the US market in the year 1945 and thanks to its unique combination of innovative technology and distinctive design the fan quickly became a style icon. Like all Vornado products, the authentic V Fan vintage model unites the orginial metal look with the special, patented technology of the manufacturer that is able to generate an evenly tempered climate in the room with a particular suction and rotation technology.
The air performance of the V Fan vintage model has three selectable rotation speeds with a maximum speed of 1650 revolutions per minute, creating a powerful air flow with a reach of up to 30 metres. When operating, the sound volume reach a total of 63 pleasant decibels at most.