Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Housing colour options: white, black
- Output: 800 - 2000 W (8 levels)
- Width: 17.7cm / 7"
- Height: 53.6cm / 21.1"
- Depth: 18.9cm / 7.4"
- Max. room size: 30m² / 323ft²
- Noise level: 30 - 50 dB(A)
- Weight: 5kg / 11kg
- IP rating: IP21 protection from dripping water
- System: ceramic / PTC
- Control via touch panel on the device and remote control
- Adaptive Heat Technology automatically keeps the goal temperature in the room
- 2-in-1 function: heating in the winter, cooling in the summer
- Washable air filter
- Overheating protection
- Application: in well-insulated rooms, occasional use
Attention: The item is delivered with type C Europlug, you might need an adapter.
Stadler Form’s fan heater Paul is an efficient all-rounder that has the ability to warm up or cool down your home. The room temperature can be set individually and precisely on a touch panel. An adaptive heat technology allows you to keep a constant indoor temperature over longer periods of time. Cumbersome adjustment of temperature during the operation is therefore not necessary anymore. The device is suitable for all room sizes with a maximum surface of 30 square metres, the heat output can be selected between 800 and 2000 Watt. The airflow itself can be pointed at to a larger area or to a fixed spot thanks to an automatic oscillation feature. Paul can also be used in rooms with high humidity levels, such as the bathroom. The remote control provides customised comfort and gives you the option to select all settings from any place in the room. This quietly operating appliance is particularly interesting for people with allergies because it comes with a washable particle filter. The device is available in black and white.