In many rooms ceiling fans are not only used for cooling on hot days, but also during winter in order to reduce heating costs with recirculation of warm air. This energy-saving fan further lowers energy costs thanks to the direct current motor. The 6 rotation speeds of this modern and innovative fan can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control. This model version with its housing in brushed chrome has included blades with dual design. You decide, whether the white or grey side of the blades matches your interior design better. The reversible blades can be installed with either side showing.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 180 cm / 71"
- Housing: brushed chrome finish
- Blade colours: white / light grey (wood, reversible)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 205
- Power consumption: 6 - 31 Watt ( > 410 m³/h flow rate per Watt power consumption!)
- Dimensions ceiling to blades 32 cm / 12.6" - especially flat when installed with shortened down rod (only 22.5 cm / 8.8" ceiling - blades)
- Dimensions ceiling to switch housing 34 cm / 13.4"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 22°)
- Included remote control (6 speeds, change between forward and reverse motion)
- Without lighting (light kit can be added)
- Forward and reverse motion (summer and winter activity)
- Fan operates almost without any sound due to use of modern direct current technology
- 25 years manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 5.9 kg
It is not possible to use a wall switch with this ceiling fan.
The fitting extension rod is available in our shop.