Ceiling fan Lantau Walnut 132cm / 52" with Remote
max. 65 W wattage
Ø 132cm / 52"
housing colour matt nickel
3 blades, colour walnut
includes remote control
Item number 33370
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: matt nickel (steel)
- Blade colour: reddish-brown walnut (wood)
- Revolutions per minute: 90 / 140 / 180
- Power consumption: 14 / 30 / 65 W
- Max. airflow: 147.56 m3/min / 5211 CFM
- Overall drop: 33cm / 13"
- Ceiling to blades: 32cm / 12.6"
- Diameter canopy: 16cm / 6.3"
- Can be mounted on sloping ceilings
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off
- Weight: ca. 6.5kg
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
Multifunctional design object for ideal indoor climate.
Not only will the Faro Lantau 132 cm / 52" ceiling fan with remote control in matt nickel provide an ideal indoor climate in your home throughout the whole year - It also serves as a top-quality stylistic element in every room, a visual highlight and eyecatcher in every sophisticated interior.
First-class materials and impeccable manufacturing put a spotlight on the ceiling fan. The Lantau has a stainless round housing coated in a classy matt nickel colour. Three blades made of genuine natural wood and dark walnut finish complete the elegant picture. In contrast to most other ceiling fans the blades are not connected to the housing by an interlocking system, but form a separate, visually appealing function unit.
The manufacturer recommends the fan with a diameter of 132 cm / 52" for larger rooms with 17.6 m² or less.
The Lantau operates on three, resource-friendly rotation speeds in both summer and winter mode. The included remote control allows the individual selection of air flow.