Elegant and powerful the ceiling fan INDUSTRIE II appears in this colour version. Its velvety surface of the housing in matt graphite perfectly harmonises with the dual design of the reversible blades. They can either be installed with the graphite finish or chestnut look side showing. Its high air movement of 13,600 m³/h is realised by its quietly operating 3 speed motor and the 132 cm / 52" diameter. A wall control allows regulation of the fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 152 cm / 60"
- Housing colour: graphite finish
- Blade colour: graphite finish / chestnut (wood, reversible blades, can be installed both ways)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 185 (3 speeds)
- Motor performance: 16 - 70 Watts
- High air flow: 13,600 m³/h
- Distance ceiling-blades: 36.7 cm / 14.5"
- Installation without connection rod (direct installation) possible
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 19.1 cm / 7.5"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode via slide switch)
- Included wall control (3 speeds)
- Remote control upgradeable
- Completely quiet operating
- 20 years limited manufacturer's guarantee
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Without lighting / prepared for add-on light kits MANDALAY
The fitting extension rod and light kit can be found in our shop.