The Hunter ceiling fan INDUSTRIE in brushed chrome matches any environment, no matter whether it is an exclusive loft high above the city or a rustic 2 bedroom flat, thanks to its unique, minmalist design. Many furniture elements have a distinctive style reminding of industrial design. Of course, the inner values of this fan are also very impressive: The rotor blades with a high inclination and the outstanding performance of this motor are impressive.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 152 cm / 60"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: grey finish / teak (wood, reversible blades, can be installed both ways)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 185 (3 speeds)
- Motor performance: 16 - 70 Watts
- High air flow: 13,600 m³/h
- Distance ceiling-blades: 36.7 cm / 14.5"
- Installation without connection rod (direct installation) possible
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 19.1 cm / 7.5"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode via slide switch)
- Included wall control (3 speeds)
- Remote control upgradeable
- Completely quiet operating
- 20 years limited manufacturer's guarantee
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Without lighting / prepared for add-on light kits MANDALAY
The fitting extension rod and light kit can be found in our shop.