Simple white and flat shapes characterise the LOW PROFILE by Hunter. This ceiling fan has an extra flat design so that it can be used in rooms with low ceilings. The flat housing encases a quietly operating 3 speed motor with pull cord control. With dimensions of just 19.9 cm / 7.8" between ceiling and the blades this ceiling fan is especially recommendable for spaces with low ceiling height.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 112 and 132 cm / 44" and 52" for spaces with up to 35 m²
- Housing colour white finish
- Blade colour: maple / white finish (wood / reversible blades can be installed both ways)
- Blade sets in the sizes 112 cm and 132 cm / 44" and 52" included
- Revolutions per minute: max. 21 (3 speeds)
- Current consumption: 15 - 75 Watts
- Dimensions ceiling - blades: 19.9 cm / 7.8"
- Total length: 24.5 cm / 9.7" (cannot be extended)
- Diameter motor housing: 31.8 cm / 12.5"
- Installation on pitched ceilings not possible
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity)
- Controlled with pull cord (3 speeds)
- Adaptable for wall control or remote control
- Completely quiet and smooth operating
- 20 years limited manufacturer's guarantee for the motor
- Recommendable for rooms with low ceilings
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- without lighting / prepared for HUNTER add-on light