The Westinghouse ceiling fan Jet truly lives up to its name - the high performing motor and optimised wenge blades provide an ideal air circulation in a room. If desired, the Jet is compatible with various kinds of remote controls and wall switches, which increase the comfort of usage and allow installation in rooms with tall ceilings, as well. This Westinghouse ceiling fan is ready to be used in a reverse winter function.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42"
- Housing colour: brushed nickel
- Blade colour: silver / wenge (reversible)
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Revolutions per minute: 218 / 158 / 110
- Power consumption: 49 / 34 / 30 W
- Airflow: 137 m3/min / 4838 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 18cm / 7"
- Overall drop: 29cm / 11.5"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 51 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes pull switch: 3 speeds / off
- Optional remote control and wall control can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 4.3kg
Optional accessories are available in our shop.