The simple design and the modern colour combination enhances every room, it creates a special tough especially in smaller spaces. The environment in mind it is powered by an energy-saving EC motor that not only saves electricity, but also works with almost no audible sounds. The integrated remote control allows an easy regulation of the ceiling fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 103 cm / 41"
- Housing: brushed chrome finish
- Blade colours: white / light grey (wood, reversible)
- Installation with 2, 3 or 4 blades possible (4 blades included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 205
- Power consumption: 5 - 31 Watt ( > 410 m³/h flow rate per Watt power consumption!)
- Dimensions ceiling to blades 32 cm / 12.6" - especially flat when installed with shortened down rod (only 22.5 cm / 8.8" ceiling - blades)
- Dimensions ceiling to switch housing 34 cm / 13.4"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 22°)
- Included remote control (6 speeds, change between forward and reverse motion)
- Without lighting (light kit can be added)
- Forward and reverse motion (summer and winter activity)
- Fan opertes almost without any sound due to use of modern direct current technology
- 25 years manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 5.1 kg
It is not possible to use a wall switch with this ceiling fan.
The fitting extension rod is available in our shop.