Aerodynamically milled walnut blades perfectly blend into the brushed chrome housing and complete the dynamic overall concept of this energy saving fan. The direct current motor of the Aerodynamix guarantees a smooth operating while giving a maximum air flow and saving up to 50 % power consumption compared to standard ceiling fans. An included ceiling light offers the choice whether or not to install the lighting feature. The rotation speed as well as the lighting can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: walnut (solid wood)
- Lighting: use 2 x E14 base, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes light kit as well as bottom cap)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 21 W
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190
- Ceiling to blades: 21cm
- Overall drop without light: 23cm
- Overall drop with light: 29 cm
- Diameter canopy: 13cm
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings (special drop rods sold separately)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, reverse function
- Patented energy-saving DC/EC motor technology
- Smooth, whisper-quiet operation
- Weight: 10kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E!