Westinghouse Ceiling Fan Solana with lighting and remote control
The proverb "to kill two birds with one stone" is very fitting: the Solana by Westinghouse, a manufacturer with a long-standing history, perfectly unites features of a ceiling fan with a practical lamp. They can be controlled individually and will save you the time consuming task of installing a separate ceiling light. To increase comfort, a remote control is included in the delivery which can be used to regulate the fan from any position within the room. The high-quality wenge blades provide a reliable air circulation in summer as well as during winter months.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 122 cm / 48"
- Blade colour: wenge
- Housing colour: brushed nickel
- Lighting: 2 x E 14 / max. 40 Watt (bulb not included)
- Included remote control (light on/off, fan on/off, rotation speeds)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Revolutions per minute: 225 / 181 / 105 (three rotation speeds)
- Power consumption (Watt): 47.1 / 32.2 / 13.6
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 30 cm / 11.81"
- Dimensions ceiling to bottom of light kit: 36 cm / 14.17"
- Winter and summer mode with slide switch on the housing
- Light and fan controlled separately
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years limited warranty for the motor
- Wall controls can be added (optional) // Note: Remote control and wall control cannot both be used.
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of energy class: E to A++!