There is no better name for this ceiling fan than "Cumulus" because it reminds of the fluffy cloud formations of the same name. This product manufactured with great care and quality by Westinghouse will bring style into your premises and provide a refreshing breeze on hot days. The integrated light is yet another useful feature of this fan and makes the ceiling fan almost a "heavenly" lighting element.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50Hertz
- Diameter: 122cm / 48"
- Housing colour: white
- Blade colours: white/ white washed pine (reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 1 x R7s / max. 80 W (bulb included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 185
- Power consumption motor: 46 W
- Airflow: 142 m3/min / 5014 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 43cm / 17"
- Overall drop: 54cm / 21.3"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Noise level: 49 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off, light on/off
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Optional wall controller can be added (sold separately)
- Weight: 7.3kg
Details light bulb
- Socket R7s
- Luminuous flux 1380 Lumen
- Light colour 2900 Kelvin
- Watt 80
- Medium rated life 2000 h
- Energy efficiency class D
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of energy classes: E- A++!