The chrome housing of the Bendan perfectly matches the brown wenge blades and makes this ceiling fan not only a practical, but also visually appealing accessory. The integrated light brightens up even dark rooms and are yet another useful feature of this fan. A reverse winter mode can be used if desired and provides an efficient use of warmth during colder seasons - wonderful news for environmentally conscious people and those who like to keep the costs low, respectively
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: satin chrome
- Blade colour: wenge
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 1 x R7s, max. 80 W (bulb included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 175 / 124 / 86
- Power consumption motor: 56 / 35 / 20 W
- Airflow: 159 m3/min / 5615 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 26cm / 10.2"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 36cm / 14.2"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 50 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds / off, light on / off
- Wall control can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operation, no audible motor noise
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Socket R7s
- Watts: 80
- Lumens: 1380
- Colour temperature: 2900 Kelvin
- Watt 80
- Medium rated life: 2000 h
- Energy efficiency class D
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!
On the right: Ceiling fan Bendan combined with an extension rod in a customer's living room