The shapes and materials used for this ceiling fan are of high quality and appear sophisticated. The combination of cherry or walnut wood with the pewter housing harmonises very well. The designers of this elegant fan really have outdone themselves not only when it comes down to appearance, but the technology used can also be called an engineering marvel. The fan impresses with a super silent 3 speed motor, an opal glass light and an included remote control. Thanks to a diameter of 132 cm / 52" this ceiling fan can be used in rooms with up to 25 m² surface.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing colour: pewter
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Blade colour: cherry / walnut (reversible, each side a different colour)
- Can be assembled with or without light lit
- Light (opal glass): 2 x 60 Watt bulbs (bulbs included)
- Includes cap for covering the light, if lighting is not wanted
- Revolutions per minute: max. 170
- Power consumption in Watt : 66
- Distance ceiling to blades: 30.8 cm / 12"
- Total length: 36.5 cm / 14.4" without light, 40.2 cm / 15.8" with light
- Angled ceiling installation up to 19°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode via slide switch)
- Included remote control with wall holder bracket (3 speeds, light on / off, light dimming)
- Absolutely quiet and smooth operating
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- Weight: 9.4 kg
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of the energy classes: E to C.
The integrated light is delivered with bulbs of the energy class C.