Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: white
- Blade colour: maple finish (wood)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated light: 2 x E27, max. 40 Watt (suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light (frosted opal glass): 23 cm / 9"
- Revolutions per minute: max. 205 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 6 - 31 Watts
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 35 cm / 17.3" (26 cm / 10.2" with shortened down rod)
- Total height with light: 44 cm / 17.3" (35 cm / 13.8" with shortened down rod)
- Diameter canopy: 15 cm / 6"
- Installation on angled ceilings is possible (up to 22°)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Included remote control (6 fan speeds, including slow motion, light on/ off, light dimming, summer and winter mode, included wall bracket for storage of transmitter)
- By using modern direct current technology the fan operates virtually without a sound
- Consumes 31 Watt at most whereas traditional ceiling fans consume up to 70 Watt, while achieving the same air flow
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- Easy, quick installation
- Weight: 5.9 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!
The fitting extension rod is available in our shop.