The modern and dynamically curved fan blades characterise the shape and aesthetics of this ceiling fan. Its quietly operating motor can be controlled with the included remote control on 3 rotation speeds. The same goes for the integrated ceiling light. Two G9 halogen bulbs provide a pleasant lighting and enhance the fan with just another practical lighting feature. Because of the possibility to change the motion direction this ceiling fan also allows the reduction of heating costs during winter with the recirculation of warm air in the room.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 112 cm / 44" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: stainless steel
- Blade colour: maple
- Integrated light: 2 x G9, max. 60 Watt
- Max. power consumption: 105 Watt
- Ceiling to blades: ca. 32 cm / 12.6"
- Diameter canopy: 13.3 cm / 5.2"
- Lighting: Ø 21 cm / 8.3", 10 cm / 4" depth
- Can be mounted to sloping ceilings (up to 20°)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Included remote control (3 speeds / off, light on / off / dimming, forward / reverse)
- Smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years limited manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- Weight: ca. 12.0 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!