The Vintage ceiling fan in the bronze coloured version reminds of various classic films. The vintage look takes you optically back to the times of Vito Corleone and New York during the 1930s and 1940s. However, the technology used for this fan is very modern, as a low-noise, high-quality motor is controllable on three rotation speed levels with an included remote control. A slide switch on the outer side of the housing allows the choice between summer and winter activity mode.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52" for medium-sized to large spaces
- Housing colour: brown
- Blade colour: wengue / mahogany finish (reversible, each side a different colour)
- Lighting: 2 x E27 base, max. 60 Watt each (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 80 / 135 / 180
- Power consumption: 10 / 26 / 48 Watt
- Total height: 51cm / 20"
- Diameter light kit: 40.6cm / 16"
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control (3 speeds/off, light on/off)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- Weight: ca. 5.0kg
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of energy classes: A++ to E!
Optional extension drop rods are available in our shop.