Antique design combined with modern technology: a perfectly acurate description for the Santa Pepeo. The motor ensures an absolutely quiet operating. The integrated lighting spares you from having to install a separate lamp and provides pleasant light without dazzling. The manufacturer grants 25 years limited guarantee for the motor, vouching for its exceptional quality. The Santa Pepeo furthermore has a separate forward and reverse motion feature that can be controlled with a slide switch.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: rust brown
- Blade colour: walnut / black cherry (reversible blades, can be installed both ways)
- Lush, cast iron decorations on housing, light and blade holders
- Integrated ceiling light: 2 x E27 / max. 2 x 40 Watt (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Included wall control with light switch (motor off, 4 rotation speeds, light on/ off)
- 4 rotation speeds
- Rotation speed max (rpm): 185
- 21 - max. 72 Watts power consumption
- Distance ceiling-blades: 36 cm / 14" (29 cm / 11.5" with shortened suspension rod)
- Total height: 45.5 cm / 18" (38.5 cm / 15" with shortened suspension rod)
- Installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode) via slide switch on the housing
- Absolutely quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Suspension rod can be shortened
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 11.6 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes E - A++
The fitting extension rods can be found in our shop.