Westinghouse shows with the example of the Hercules what happens when you take a reliable, established product and upgrade it. Not only did the Hercules Supreme get a facelift, but its lighting was reasonably adapted. This fan is now shipped with economical, soft white LED lights. Furthermore, the control unit was edited, so now this almost completely re-engineered ceiling fan with included remote control allows an easier, more comfortable control over the rotation as well as the light
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: dark pewter / chrome
- Blade colour: dark walnut / applewood (MDF, reversible)
- Blade pitch: 11°
- Integrated lighting: 17.5 W LED (included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 170 / 104 / 65
- Power consumption motor: 62.6 / 24.6 / 12 W
- Current consumption: 0.272 / 0.186 / 0.134 A
- Airflow: 149 m3/min / 5261 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 33.4cm / 13"
- Ceiling to bottom of light kit: 43.1cm / 17"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Noise level: 45 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off, light on/off
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Optional wall controller can be added (sold separately)
- Weight: 7.9kg
- High performance LED panel
- 17.5 Watts
- Durability: 25,000 h
- Colour temperature: 2700 K (warm white)
- Colour rendering: 85 Ra
- Light output: 1200 Lumen (equivalent to 75 Watt light bulb)
- Switch cycle: 100,000
- Start-up time in sec.: 0
- Mercury content: 0 mg
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Not dimmable
Optional accessories are available in our shop.