Thanks to the dual look, the 4 fan blades can be installed on the silver fan housing with integrated ceiling light with either the silver or wenge side showing. With a diameter of 122 cm / 48" this optically appealing powerhouse moves an air volume of 163 cubic metres per minute and is therefore perfectly suitable for use in rooms with up to 20 m². With an included wall switch the rotation speeds and lighting can be comfortably regulated and a slide switch on the housing allows the change between forward and reverse motion.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 122 cm / 48" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: brushed chrome (die-cast aluminium)
- Blade colour: wenge / silver reversible (plywood)
- Lighting: 2 x E27, 15 W energy saving lamps (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 70 W
- Air flow rate (m³ / minute): 163
- Revolutions per minute: 140 / 170 / 240
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Diameter motor housing: 24.5cm / 9.6"
- Ceiling to blades: 30cm / 11.8"
- Overall depth: 43cm / 16.9"
- Max. ceiling pitch: 15°
- Manual reversing switch for summer / winter mode on the motor housing
- Includes wall control: 3 speeds/off, light on/off
- Optional remote control sold separately
- Motor: smooth and reliable
- Easy and quick installation
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!