Ceiling Fan Aerodynamix polished chrome / natural wood
The energy saving ceiling fan Aerodynamix is the perfect symbiosis of modern technology and natural wooden look. The aerodynamically shaped wooden blades seamlessly fit into the modern fan housing in polished chrome that encases the quietly operating top-quality direct current motor. Thanks to this technology the Aerodynamix performs with the same air circulation while consuming up to 50% less power compared to standard ceiling fans. The included ceiling light can optionally installed or be left out and can be regulated with the included remote control, just like the 6 rotation speeds.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: polished chrome
- Blade colour: natural wood (solid wood blades)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated lighting: 2 x E14, max. 40 Watt (also suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light: 28 cm / 11"
- Installation with or without lighting possible (cover as well as light kit included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 5 -21 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Total height with light: 29 cm / 11.4" (without light: 23 cm / 9")
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation only on straight ceilings
- For installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°) an additional down rod is necessary (possible upon request)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (6 rotation speeds, including slow motion, summer and winter activity mode, included wall holder)
- Due to modern direct current technology the fan operates almost soundless
- Only 21 Watts instead of 70 Watts for standard ceiling fans with the same air flow rate
- Easy, quick installation
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 10 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!