The look of the silver grey blades appears modern because they perfectly harmonise with the efficient, energy saving concept of this design fan. Thanks to the aerodynamically shaped blades this energy saving fan performs with a high air flow with a low energy consumption. The included rmeote control allows the regulation of the rotation speed as well as the included ceiling light that can be optionally installed. The high-quality processing of the energy-saving direct current motor guarantees a quiet and smooth operating over a long period.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: silver (solid wood)
- Lighting: use 2 x E14 base, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes light kit as well as bottom cap)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 21 W
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190
- Ceiling to blades: 21cm
- Overall drop without light: 23cm
- Overall drop with light: 29 cm
- Diameter canopy: 13cm
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings (special drop rods sold separately)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, reverse function
- Patented energy-saving DC/EC motor technology
- Smooth, whisper-quiet operation
- Weight: 10kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E!