Ceiling Fan - Enigma
The wooden look of the 4 turnable blades with dual effect in combination with 3 ball shaped lamp spots and a brushed nickel housing create a harmonising, yet contrasty appearance. Details, like the round, double webbed blade holders build up a unique ambience in your premises. Technology wise speaking, this ceiling fan is designed steady and uses a silently working top-quality motor to power its three rotation speeds that, along with the integrated ceiling light, can be regulated with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 42" for spaces with up to 15 m²
- Shell colour: brushed nickel / chrome (blade holders + down rod)
- Blade colour: silver / beech (dual effect, blades can be both installed)
- Lighting: 3 x G9, 33 Watt (included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 90 / 150 / 210
- Current consumption: max. 43 Watt
- Total height: 39,5 cm / 15.6" (down rod can be shortened)
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5.1"
- Diameter light kit: 20,5 cm / 8"
- Installation on ceilings with up to 35° pitch
- Forward and reverse run (summer and winter activity)
- Light and fan can be controlled seperately with pull cord
- Adaptable for remote control or wall switch
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca 6,2 kg
- Socket: G9
- Luminuous flux: 460 Lumen (equivalent to 50 Watt AGL)
- Light colour: 2700 K (warm white)
- Watt: 33
- Medium rated life: 2.000 h
- Energy efficiency class C
- Switch cycles: 8.300
- Start-up time in sec.: 0
The lighting is suitable for energy classes B - E!
The fitting drop rods can be found in our shop.