The three glamorous lamp spheres of the ceiling fan are just as much of an eyecatcher like the uncommonly shaped blade holders on 3 turnable blades and the shiny chrome housing. On its inside a quietly operating motor works on 3 rotation speeds that can be individually regulated with a pull cord along with the integrated ceiling light. If required, the fan is adaptable for a remote control or wall switch. The dual effect of the turnable blades allows an installation with either the silver or graphite side showing.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42" for spaces with up to 15m²
- Housing colour: chrome
- Blade colour: silver / graphite (reversible, each side a different colour)
- Lighting: 3 x G9 base, max. 33 Watt each (included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 90 / 150 / 210
- Power consumption: max. 43 Watt
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 19.5cm / 7.7"
- Total height: 39.5cm / 15.6"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Diameter light kit: 20.5cm / 8"
- Installation on ceilings with up to 35° pitch
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Individual pull cords for light and fan
- Remote control or wall controller can be added
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca 5.3kg
- Base: G9
- Lumens: 460 Lumen (equivalent to 50 Watt incandescent bulb)
- Light colour: 2700 K (warm white)
- Watt: 33
- Medium rated life: 2.000 h
- Energy efficiency class C
- Switch cycles: 8.300
- Start-up time in sec.: 0
The light is suitable for bulbs of the energy classes B - E!
Additional extension drop rods are available in our shop.