The GALAPAGO is a compact fan in grey nickel. Due to its diameter of 91 cm / 36" it is especially suitable for use in smaller rooms with up to 13m². The integrated ceiling light makes this fan a well-done combination of climatisation element and light source. A slide switch allows the cange between summer and winter activity mode and the quietly operating motor can be regulated with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 91cm / 36"
- Housing colour: grey (steel)
- Blade colour: grey / pine (MDF)
- Lighting: 3 x GU10 base, 50 W (bulbs included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 160 / 230 / 270
- Power consumption: 29 / 35 / 45 W
- Max. airflow: 70.28 m3/min / 2482 CFM
- Overall depth: 40cm / 15.7" (27cm / 10.6" when mounted without drop rod)
- Ceiling to blades: 24.9cm / 9.8" (19cm / 7.5" when mounted without drop rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Can be mounted to sloping ceilings
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode
- Independent pull cords for light and fan: light on/off, 3 speeds/off
- Wall switch or remote control can be added
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 4.7kg
The included light bulbs are classified as energy efficiency class C.
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++