Blades with a large surface characterise this traditionally shaped ceiling fan and create a natural atmosphere. The rounded light that is integrated into the housing provide a pleasant lighting and visually enhance this well-shaped fan. The quietly operating motor makes little audible sounds and can be regulated on 3 rotation speeds. The optical classic scores with modern technology and can be powered with forward or reverse motion direction.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42"
- Housing colour selectable: Nickel / White
- 4 blades, different colour combinations available
- Blade pitch: 11°
- Lighting: use 1 x E14 base, 60 W max. (bulb not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 100 / 160 / 235
- Power consumption motor: 25 / 35 / 50 W
- Max. airflow: 117 m3/min / 4131 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 23.5cm / 8.8"
- Ceiling to lamp body: 33.6cm / 13.2"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 23°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes independent pull cords for light and fan
- Optional remote control and wall controller sold separately
- Virtually soundless operation
- Weight: 5.1kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.