The Alloy by Westinghouse shines with a black gun metal look and perfectly integrates itself into any environment. In the middle there is an integrated ceiling lamp which provides a pleasant lighting without a blinding effect. The speed of the Alloy can be regulated on three levels - at any season and any interior climate conditions the ideal rotation speed can be selected. Thereby the motor works extremely quiet and smooth on every level.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 105cm / 42"
- Housing colour: gun metal
- Blade colour: black / graphite (reversible)
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Integrated ceiling light: 1 x R7s 80 W halogen (bulb included in the delivery)
- Max. airflow: 135 m3/min / 4767 CFM
- Max. revolutions per minute: 218
- Max. motor wattage: 47 W
- Distance ceiling to blades: 18cm / 7.1""
- Distance ceiling to bottom of light: 30cm / 11.8"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 48 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Independent pull cords for light and fan: 3 speeds/off, light on/ff
- Optional remote control or wall control can be added
- Extremely smooth and quiet operation, no audible motor noise
- Weight: ca. 5.5kg
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!