Energy-saving ceiling fan Eco Elements Graphite with remote
various fan size options
housing colour: graphite
5 reversible blades
DC motor technology
Item number 1353201866
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 Volt ~50/60 Hertz
- Diameter options: 103cm / 41", 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: graphite
- 5 reversible blades
- Ceiling to blades: 30.0cm / 11.8" (22.5cm / 8.9" without down rod)
- Overall drop: 33.5cm / 13.2" (26.0cm / 10.2" without down rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13.2cm / 5.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5cm / 8.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, sleep timer, reverse function
- Optional add-on light kits sold separately (requires pre-assembling)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Energy-saving patented DC/EC motor technology
|diameter||103cm / 41"||132cm / 52"|
|blade colour / reverse||graphite / black||graphite / black|
|power consumption (W)||5 - 23||5 - 23|
|rotation speed max. (rpm)||205||195|
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The energy-saving ceiling fan Eco Elments Graphite with remote control in various sizes by CasaFan combines functionality and style. The fan, being a stylish addition to the interior decoration with its modern laquer finish design, provides a pleasant indoor climate throughout the whole year.
The Eco Elements graphite is available in two sizes with 5 blades on each model. The devices are different in diameters, weight and their maximum rotation speed. Whereas the Eco Elemtens 103 is suitable for smaller rooms, the 132 model is recommended for spaces with a size of 20 - 25 m².
Furthermore the Eco Elements has a feature for switching between forward and reverse motion. The quietly operating DC/EC demonstrates a top-performance with a high level of reliability and economic power consumption on all of the 6 speeds, including slow motion. All settings can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control, which can be stored in a handy wall bracket.
The motor housing has been laquer finished twice with a trendy graphite colour that match the high quality wooden blades in graphite and black on the reverse side, ensuring a perfect harmony with the rest of the interior decoration.