Energy-saving ceiling fan Tonic 152cm / 60" with LED
Ø 152cm / 60"
max. motor wattage 18 W
colour dark brown
with remote control
Item number 3355200
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- Control options: with standard remote / with Smart Home remote*
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hertz
- Diameter: 152cm / 60"
- Housing colour: dark brown (steel)
- Blade colour: dark brown (ABS)
- Integral lighting: 15 W LED (included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 14 / 18 W
- Revolutions per minute: 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180 / 200
- Max. airflow: 180.57 m3/ min / 6377 CFM
- Ceiling to bottom of light: 31cm / 12.2"
- Ceiling to blades: 25cm / 9.9"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Diameter motor housing: 18cm / 7.1"
- Can be mounted to sloping ceilings
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 speeds/off, light on/off, reverse function
- Weight: 6.8kg / 14.9lbs
- SMD LED
- Wattage : 15 W
- Lumens : 1200 lm
- Colour temperature : 3000 K (warm white)
- CRI: > 80
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- The lamps cannot be changed in the luminaire.
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
*IoT Smart Home solution offers all functions of the remote through WiZ app. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT.
In summer when the heat becomes unbearable, many people opt for a cheap portable fan from the hardware store or supermarket. However, the problem with this solution is that the cooling effect is only temporary and insufficient, the units are in the way and sometimes the cord is simply too short. A durable ceiling fan like the Tonic dark brown is the better option. Apart from easy handling this stylish model has the wow factor. The modern dark brown finish fits any decor, traditional or contemporary, plain or eccentric. Thanks to a size of 31cm / 12.2in from top to bottom the Tonic can be mounted rooms with low ceilings or even angled roofs.
The forward and reverse function ensures an optimum indoor climate in every season. This model by the Faro brand comes with an integrated LED light fixture. The required 15 W LED chip is already included in the delivery. 1200 lumens and 3000 Kelvin provide diffused warm white lighting. The low-energy DC motor consumes only little power and keeps the electricity bills in check.
An included remote control regulates the 6 fan speeds, lighting feature as well as the running direction. Another benefit of the Tonic is the whisper-quiet operation even though it can move as much as 180.57m³/minute.