The well-done design of this energy-saving fan is based on two optical details. For a start, there is the cylindric shape of the housing which has a quietly operating 6 level energy-saving motor working on the inside. However, there is also the curved shape of the fan blades that can be installed as need, with either 2, 3 or 4 blades. Another highlight is the integrated energy-saving LED lighting. Its 10 Watts bulb is integrated in the housing and can be controlled with the included remote control, just like the rotation speeds.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 127 cm / 50" for spaces with up to 25 m²
- Power consumption: max. 70 Watt
- Housing colour: brushed silver
- Blade colour: brushed silver (can be installed with 2,3 or 4 blades)
- Lighting: 1 x 10 Watt LED (bulb included in the delivery)
- Distance ceiling-blade: ca. 31 cm / 12.2"
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Diameter lighting: 15.3 cm / 6"
- Total height: 37 cm / 14.6" (cannot be extended)
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (fan on/ off, light on/ off, 6 rotation speeds)
- Quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- 15 years limited manufacturer's guarantee
- Weight: ca. 6.5 kg
- ca. 60% less energy consumption than a similar standard ceiling fan due to the direct current motor
The fan is delivered with an integrated system remote control and cannot be combined with a Fantasia wall control.
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!