The wall control for ceiling fans with lighting made by Pepeo offers high quality and a maximum of comfort. State-of-the-art micro capacitators allow regulation of the rotation speeds of the ceiling fan without any humming sounds, ensuring smooth and quiet operating. The wall switch is suitable for all conventional flush sockets. 4 rotation speeds and an off-feature provide an ideal control of the ceiling fan, so that the air flow will always be suitable for the individual needs for cooling. The housing is made of synthetic material and its neutral white colour perfectly harmonises with the rest of the interior.
Dimensions and technical details
- White housing made of synthetic material, with rotary switch for 4 rotation speeds and on / off flip switch for the lighting (screws are included)
- Installation in standard flush sockets (single flush socket) is also possible.
- The device uses micro capacitators for regulation of the rotation speed without humming sounds. In order to control motor and lighting, 2 separate phases will be needed (1x phase motor and 1x phase lighting).
- Suitable for all conventional flushed mounted sockets as a single switch.
- Suitable for ceiling fans with a motor performance of up to 150 Watt and lighting with a power consumption of up to 400 Watt.