With a remote control you can make the usage of ceiling fans a lot more easy. You will save the time and energy of walking up to the wall controller, because this remote control is not only compatible with many of our models by different brands, but also allows you to use your fan no matter where you are in the room. Special programmes can be set up individually, helping you to operate the fan according to your wishes and needs. Thanks to the 16-way coding (radio remote control only) you it is possible to use several remote controls for one ceiling fan. Another special highlight is the temperature sensor with slow motion feature, giving you a total of 4 rotation speeds to choose from.
Dimensions and technical details
- Remote control with LC display & temperature sensor
- Available options: infrared or radio
- 4 rotation speeds, first speed with only few rotations per minute ("slow motion")
- Light on / off, dimming feature
- 2 programmable temperature programmes (rotation on / off as well as pacing depending on room temperature, and a lot more)
- Temperature indication & status display for fan and lighting on LC display
- Sleep timer with up to 24 h for lighting and motor
- Auto-off after 99 Sek (comes in handy when leaving the room in the dark, for example)
- Motor max. 100 Watt / lighting max. 240 Watt
- Battery: 9-Volt (included)
- Also suitable for ceiling fans without light
- Additional receivers available for controlling several ceiling fans with one remote
- Radio remote control: 16 codings with DIP switches, prevents technical difficulties when using several remote controls and fans
- Attention: not suitable for energy-saving (DC motor) fans!