To ensure a maximum of comfort for devices that do not allow the separate control over lighting and fan, this radio remote control by Pepeo is the perfect choice. The set is delivered ready for installation: The delivery includes the remote control, the receiver as well as a wall holder. With the special DIP switches the radio remote control can be individually coded. This is important, especially when several fans need to be regulated. The remote control impresses with its high compatibility with fans of various different brands. There is a choice between two models. The integrated dimming feature can be deactivated, thus the remote control is also suitable for energy-saving bulbs.
Dimensions and technical details
- High compatibility (frequency range: 433 MHz / universal receiver)
- Easy installation in the canopy or underneath the housing on extra flat models
- Motor 3 speeds & off, light dimming feature (for energy-saving bulbs light on/off). Also suitable for ceiling fans without lighting.
- Remote control, receiver and wall holder for the remote control are included in the delivery
- With DIP-Switches transmitter and receiver can be coded 16 times. Important for the use of several remote controlled fans.
- The dimming of commercially available energy-saving bulbs is not possible, however they can be turned on/ off as well.
- For alternating current models only
Two versions can be selected:
- with plugs for fans of the brands:
- EVT / CasaFan
- Pepeo GmbH
- for all other manufacturers
- e.g. Hunter, Deko Elektro, Beacon / Fanaway, Leds C4 / La Creu, Faro / Lorefar, Fantasia, Fanimation, Globo, AireRyder / Vaxcel, Italexport, Vortice and many more
Attention: It is not possible to use both a remote control and a wall control with a ceiling fan.